Milan offers a wide range of accommodations for all price ranges. You are welcome to select any one that works for you. We recommend however to check (e.g. using Google Maps) that there are good public transport connections to Università degli Studi Milano Bicocca (where the school takes place).
We have also arranged a special offer from Ostello Bello. You can directly use their website www.ostellobello.com to check prices and availability for their hostels in Milan. They have two locations, one near the Central Station and the second one is close to the Duomo. By entering a custom Promo Code (that will be sent to you upon registration), you will get a 15% discount for direct bookings from their website (not from other booking sites). From there you will find two types of rates, flexible rate with cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival or non-refundable rate. The first has a higher cost but guarantees changes and cancellation.
Ostello Bello has availability of:
- Beds in mixed or female dorms with 4, 5 or 6 beds - bunk beds with private bathrooms
- Single private rooms, with a private bathroom.
- Double / twin rooms also with private bathroom
If you pick a shared room, the M2L Summer School attendees will be accommodated in the same room under a best effort policy.
Included into the price:
- Free Open Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and water
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food (pasta, rice, vegetables, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereals, and much more, depending on the day…)
- 2 open air Terraces with hammocks, vegetable gardens and BBQ
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen
- Free printing service
- Ping pong, football table, pool table and games
- Tourist tax: 2 € / per night, for those who are over 30 years of age and not residents in Milan
- Breakfast: € 4.90 / per person, served from 7.30 to 11.30 yogurt, milk, cereals, muesli, fresh fruit, bread, jam, butter, juices, tea, American coffee, cappuccino, croissants, eggs, sausages, cold cuts, cheeses, cakes, vegetables ... etc)